Weddings are special moments in life that are cherished and as your celebrant I will offer a professional, personable, fun and happy service in creating a wedding ceremony specifically and uniquely designed for you, taking into account your personal attributes and qualities! I’d be delighted to form part of your special day!
My fee for conducting your wedding ceremony includes all aspects of legal requirements for marriages in Australia, as it is a legal ceremony. You don’t need to be concerned with legal obligations surrounding weddings for lodgement with the Birth, Deaths and Marriages office, leave that to me, but there are some things you ought to know when getting married. Such as:
- Completion of the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) between 18 months and 1 month to the date of wedding.
- To complete the NOIM, you will have to provide a Birth Certificate, or Passport;
- A Driver’s Licence or other photo identification;
- Any evidence of the end of any previous marriages, i.e. divorce certificate, decree nisi or nullity of marriage (if necessary).
- At the wedding rehearsal, you will sign the Declaration of No Legal Impediment to Marriage and application for Official Marriage Certificate.
- On the day of the ceremony, you will sign two Official Marriage Certificates as well as a Certificate of Marriage, the Marriage Register and present you with your very own Certificate of Marriage.
After the ceremony, all the documents will be lodged with the Birth, Deaths and Marriages Registry, who then sends out to you, your Official Marriage Certificate.
My fee is negotiable. A requirement of 50% deposit to be paid upon making the booking and remainder payable after the ceremony.